DALDA Foundation Scholarships 2022-23 For FA or FSC in Pakistan Fully Funded:
The DALDA Foundation Scholarships 2022-23 in Pakistan is Open for all Pakistani applicants that wish to pursue Intermediate education and learning. Applications are approved from all over the district of Pakistan for Totally Funded Scholarship that wish to continue FA/FSc Intermediate Degree programs. DALDA Structure additionally provides scholarships for matric courses, intermediate, graduate, and additionally in post-graduate students every year. Candidates that are trainees of Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, Commerce, General Science, Arts, Home economics, Diploma in Associate Design, and ICS are eligible for this foundation. Only those trainees who can obtain the Scholarship that passed their admission. Additionally check: Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the U.S.A. Totally Moneyed
Getting a great education and learning after matric is difficult in Pakistan as a result of its price. The education supplied in public institutions is poor. Moms and dads and kids desire quality education and learning that will result in a brighter future. Yet however, most of the children come out of the back locations. Talent exists nonetheless inflation stops them from discovering college. Because case, the skill is seeking a method forward yet it is very clear that talented pupils are required to function as employees by leaving their education.
Complete Overview of Foundation Scolarships 2022-23:
- For: Matric Pass Students who take admitted to Colleges
- Offered Degrees: Intermediate/ FA or FSc Students
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: DALDA Foundation
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: 15 November 2022
- Students who receive education at Public Colleges may apply for this Scholarship.
- Students who receive FREE tuition at Private Colleges may apply for this Scholarship.
- Students in the 1st year, are eligible for the Scholarship.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by DALDA Foundation:
Students of the BISE Karachi or BISE Punjab board admitted to class 1 are eligible to submit study applications. Students from private colleges can also submit bursary application forms to the Dalda Foundation Trust through the appropriate channels.
- General Science,
- Home Economics,
- Scholarship applicants must be permanent residents of Pakistan. And all permanent Pakistani citizens can submit bursary application forms.
- The age of the applicant does not exceed 17 years to date: 01 October 2020.
- The salary of the candidate’s parents will not exceed 20,000 per month.
- The applicant will not pass the matric exam before 2019, the applicant will pass the matric exam in 2022.
- The size of the applicants’ houses does not exceed 1080 meters. It does not apply to home students.
- O-level students are also eligible to submit scholarship application forms.
These papers will certainly be the very first as well as needed demand to provide at the time of application. The requester may be required to offer these files throughout the meeting. These documents will be called for to apply. Pupils will certainly submit details from these documents to the application form.
- Result card
- Student Form B or CNIC
- Caregiver’s payment receipt as the candidate will provide sources of income of Guardian
- The address of the applicant
- Applying for the Dalda Scholarship 2022-2023 will be a place to open the door for further studies without hindrance.
Note: Students who are unable to apply for this course should not worry. They can also apply to other students.
Application Last Date:
The deadline to apply for the Foundation Scholarships 2022-23 For FA or FSc in Pakistan is 15 November 2022
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for DALDA Foundation Scholarship 2022:
The majority of applicants have no idea just how to request bursaries from government as well as non-governmental companies. They send incomplete or inaccurate information because of this, as well as their applications are rejected by the skilled authority. Trainees who are currently looking for a Scholarship for matriculants and various other programs are as a result advised to apply the adhering to treatment to the Dalda Structure Scholarship:–.
- Applicants who meet the above criteria may submit their applications to the said application form.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official basic website.
- Graduate students at public institutions and any other institution affiliated with the relevant board must apply for a bursary.
- Applications gained after the given date will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- An applicant who does not meet the required conditions may not apply for a bursary.
- An application form
- The written assessment will be done on the basis of the bursary grant.
- Applicants will be notified of the date of the assessment after the last date of submission of the application form.
- Applicants and parents will also be interviewed.
- The scholarship will be canceled if the candidate fails the next exam.
- The Foundation reserves the right to cancel/withdraw / increase/decrease the bursary
Official advertisement of Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News. and results