Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Diploma, Undergraduate Programs, Master’s Degrees, and Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects such as Architecture, Civil and Architectural Engineering, Social Sciences, Management, and Sustainable Technology are offered.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a non-profit German organization that provides scholarships to students from various countries. The foundation’s main objective is to support students who are committed to social democracy, social justice, and civic education. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students who share the foundation’s values and goals. To be eligible for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country in Africa, Asia, Latin America, or Eastern Europe.
- You must have a good academic record and demonstrate a commitment to social democracy, social justice, and civic education.
- You must be applying for a full-time master’s degree or a doctoral degree at a state or state-recognized university in Germany.
- You must have proficiency in German or English.
Benefits of the Scholarship The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship offers several benefits, including:
- A monthly stipend of €850 for master’s students and €1,200 for doctoral students.
- Health insurance coverage in Germany.
- Travel allowance.
- Support for research or thesis projects.
- Access to seminars and events organized by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
- There is no tuition.
- 830 euros per month for bachelor’s, diploma, master’s, and state examination programs; 850 euros per month for master’s programs.
- It makes providing candidates with health insurance easier.
- A family allowance of EUR 276 will be given to students who have children.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a German higher education program that is approved by the government.
- Candidates need to have a strong academic history.
- German language proficiency is a must for candidates.
- Candidates need to be driven, trustworthy, and responsible people.
- Candidates need to be politically and socially active.
- Candidates must demonstrate genuine democratic beliefs.
During the online application, all necessary documents must be uploaded. The lines that follow give information:
- A diploma from high school
- For master’s degrees, a copy of your transcript from college is necessary.
- For Ph.D. programs, a master’s transcript is required.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany varies from Program to program.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany:
- The applicants must submit their applications online via their website.
- The applicants must choose the program they are applying for wisely.
- The applicants must choose their nation of origin wisely.
- Please include as much information about yourself as possible, such as your name, residence, birth date, and country.
- Fill out every field that is necessary for each level.
- Carefully fill out your application.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.