National School of Public Policy Jobs 2023 in Lahore:
National School of Public Policy Jobs 2023 in Lahore is open to all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the education department. The Government of Pakistan has recently announced many jobs in the National School of Public Policy for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the National School of Public Policy are encouraged to apply through this post.
Welcome to the National School of Public Policy, where we offer exciting and rewarding job opportunities in Lahore for the year 2023. We are excited to announce that we have multiple positions available, all of which offer a chance to make a difference in the public sector.
Our organization is committed to providing the best possible environment for our employees, ensuring that they have the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers. We pride ourselves on promoting diversity and inclusion, and we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset.
Position 1: Research Analyst As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis on a range of public policy issues. You will be required to produce high-quality reports and briefs, as well as provide recommendations to senior policymakers. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in research, data analysis, and excellent communication skills.
Position 2: Program Officer As a Program Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of various public policy programs. You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the programs are effective and meet the needs of the community. The ideal candidate will have experience in program management, stakeholder engagement, and excellent project management skills.
Position 3: Communications Specialist As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication strategies to raise awareness of public policy issues. You will work closely with various stakeholders to ensure that the messaging is consistent and effective. The ideal candidate will have experience in communications, media relations, and excellent writing skills.
Position 4: IT Specialist As an IT Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure and systems of our organization. You will be required to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure that the systems are secure and up-to-date. The ideal candidate will have experience in IT, system administration, and excellent problem-solving skills.
We are committed to providing a competitive salary package and benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings. We also offer opportunities for professional development and growth within the organization.
To apply for any of these positions, please visit our website and submit your application online. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team.
Complete Details of the National School of Public Policy Jobs 2023 in Lahore:
|Published Date||14 February 2023|
|Job Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Required Education||P.h.D / MS / MPhil / Master / Bachelor|
|Organization Name||National School of Public Policy|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Application Last Date||10th March 2023|
Applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered for the National School of Public Policy (NSPP) Jobs 2023 in Lahore:
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- All Pakistanis are eligible for these positions.
- Participants should have anywhere from 3 to 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Entrants should be between the ages of 30 and 55.
- To apply for these roles, applicants must also have a P.h.D / MS / MPhil / Master / Bachelor degree education.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
Application Last Date:
The application deadline for the National School of Public Policy (NSPP) Jobs 2023 in Lahore is March 10th, 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the National School of Public Policy (NSPP) Jobs 2023 in Lahore:
- Download the application digitally form from the official website.
- The completed application form, along with any supporting documentation, should be forwarded to the address listed below.
- National School of Public Policy C/O National Management College Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam Mall Road Lahore Deputy Director (Human Resources)
- Please read all of the instructions on the application form before submitting your application.
- Candidates must include contact information as well as the position for which they are applying.
- Applications that are either incomplete or sent after the deadline will also be rejected.
- The deadline to apply online for the National School of Public Policy (NSPP) Jobs 2023 in Lahore is 10th March 2023.
Official advertisement of National School of Public Policy Jobs 2023 in Lahore:
Thanks for looking into GMC GMC is a web website which supply daily admissions, scholarship, work along with modern technology News.