NESPAK Jobs 2022 at National Engineering Services Pakistan Latest Opportunities are announced in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Junior Architects, Junior Engineers / Site Engineers, Junior Electrical / Telecom Engineers, Junior Engineers ( Electrical), Junior Engineers ( Civil), Junior / Senior Engineers, Junior / Senior Contracts Engineers, and Junior Engineers. These positions are open in Karachi. Check out more Jobs in Karachi here.
National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPAK is seeking applications from qualified and self-oriented individuals. Candidates possessing B.E / BSc in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecom, Electrical, and Urban Engineering can apply for these latest Jobs. Read the complete details on this page for guidance and application procedure.
NESPAK Jobs 2022 at National Engineering Services Pakistan Details
|Qualification Requirements||Bachelor in Engineering|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||HR NESPAK Head Officece|
List of Vacancies
- Junior Architects
- Junior Engineers / Site Engineers
- Junior Electrical / Telecom Engineer
- Junior Engineers (Electrical)
- Junior Engineers ( Civil)
- Junior / Senior Engineers
- Junior / Senior Contracts Engineering
- Junior Engineers
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.E / B.Sc ( Civil Engineering)
- B.E / B.Sc ( Electrical / Telecom)
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- B.Sc Electrical / Urban Engineering
Apart from the above qualification, relevant experience of 1-3 years is also required. Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should apply through the ONLINE portal www.nespak.com.pk
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- Job description and more details are available on the NESPAK website.
- The Deadline for the application is 20 November 2022.
On the initial stage of selection process, NESPAK invites applications from the canddiates who meet the criteria. Thereafter shortlisted candidates are called for a Written test and those who pass the test will appear for the Interview. The final merit list will be prepared based on the Interview performance. The final selection list will be shared with the HR department and selected candidates will be called for an appointment.
National Engineering Services Pakistan jobs 2022 Advertisement
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.