Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2022 – Latest Career Advertisement is announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The list of vacancies includes the posts of Assistant, Junior Computer Operator, Driver, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Gardner, and Sweeper. These positions are currently open at the Punjab Forensic Science Agency Divisional level and Satellite Unit Stations. Candidates possessing Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, and Primary education are eligible to apply for the latest Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2022. Also check Qatar Airways Careers – 10,000 Upcoming Jobs
Punjab Forensic Science Agency is seeking applications from candidates who possess a Punjab domicile. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for guidance and application procedure. There are two different advertisements, one is for posts open at the Unit Stations level and the other one is for posts open at the Divisional level.
Punjab Forensic Science Agency PFSA Jobs 2022 Detail
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Forensic Science Agency|
( Last Date)
|Education requirements||Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|No of Posts||100|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||DG Punjab Forensic Science Agency Multan Road Lahore|
List of Vacancies
- Assistant ( BS – 16)
- Junior Computer Operator ( BS – 12)
- Driver ( BS – 04)
- Security Guard ( BS – 04)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Gardner ( BS – 01)
- Sweeper ( BS – 01)
Physical Requirements for Security Guards
- The age limit is 21-40 years.
- Males and Females both can apply.
- Height for Males should be 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height for Females should be 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Chest Required (Only Males) should be 32 to 33.5 Inches
How to Apply for PFSA JOBS 2022
- Interested candidates are advised to apply ONLINE through the Punjab Job Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- After submission of the online application form, print the application form and send it to the below address.
- Attached duly attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, CV, and two recent passport-size photographs along with the application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 31 October for Posts at Unit Stations and 4th November for posts at the Divisional level.