Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab:
TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab is open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the TEVTA department. The TEVTA has just made several opportunities for Pakistani citizens through its most recent release. If you are interested in employment prospects with TEVTA, we encourage you to apply through this page.
TEVTA is seeking a few vivacious and driven individuals who wish to hone their abilities and are capable of effectively leading the department for which invitations are open. Jobs in Punjab TEVTA 2022 include (Agriculture Officer, Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer, Administrative Assistant, Accountant, Assistant Project Officer, Demonstrator, Driver, Electronics Engineer, Field Assistant, Senior Instructor, Junior Instructor, Instructor, Training Instructor, Lab Technician, Skilled Worker, Semi-skilled Worker, Tractor Driver) based at different technical institutes in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Gujrat.
If chosen, each candidate will work on a contract that may be extended depending on their good performance. In Punjab, Pakistan, applications are allowed from both men and women. On October 27, 2022, the advertisements went live, and the online application window will conclude on November 15, 2022. Candidates who meet the requirements should seize the chance if they meet the requirements. Application forms are available on the TEVTA website, and you must complete and submit them. To learn more about the requirements for the Jobs in Punjab TEVTA 2022, please read the entire article before applying.
Complete Details of TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab:
|Published Date||27 October 2022|
|Job Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||15 November 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Agriculture Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Officer
- Admin Assistant
- Assistant Project Officer
- Electronics Engineer
- Field Assistant
- Senior Instructor
- Junior Instructor
- Training Instructor
- Lab Technician
- Skilled Worker
- Semi-skilled worker
- Tractor Driver
Required Education for jobs:
You must have completed your Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, and Master’s degree to apply.
- A Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, or Master’s degree is the bare minimum requirement.
- Basic computer and teaching abilities are needed for these professions.
- Both men and women are qualified for these TEVTA positions.
- The experience between one and four years is needed.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- For these roles, all applicants from Punjab are eligible.
The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Educational certificates (attested)
- Experience certificate
- Intermediate certificate from the relevant board
- Graduation certificate from the appropriate university
- Intermediate, BS, or Master’s Degree in the relevant field
- Three photographs attested.
- Two character certificates.
- Online Printed copy of the Application Form
- Attested copies of degrees
- Challan Form
- Domicile Certificate from the District Magistrate.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab is 15 November 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab:
- TEVTA Jobs 2022 application form can be downloaded from the link below;
- The deadline for applications to TEVTA is November 15, 2022.
- Applications submitted after the cutoff date won’t be accepted.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- TEVTA may reject the application at any time and without explanation.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible.
Official Advertisement of TEVTA Jobs 2022 in Pakistan | Jobs in Punjab:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.