University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees programs. No Application Fee Will Be required for this scholarship. All the Main Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, and Islamic Education also as management and Development subjects are available.
At the University of Alberta, we are committed to supporting our students through various scholarship programs. Our scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and financial need.
In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss the various scholarship opportunities available to students at the University of Alberta. From the eligibility criteria to the application process, we’ve got you covered.
Read also.-Bilkent University Scholarships 2023 in Turkey Fully Funded
Types of Scholarships
The University of Alberta offers a range of scholarships to support students in their academic pursuits. Here are the types of scholarships available:
Entrance scholarships are awarded to high school students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement. These scholarships are awarded automatically based on your admission average and do not require a separate application.
In-course scholarships are awarded to continuing students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their previous year of study. These scholarships require a separate application and are awarded on a competitive basis.
International Student Scholarships
University of Alberta Scholarships International student scholarships are awarded to students who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents. These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis and require a separate application.
Faculty-specific scholarships are awarded to students based on their academic achievement in a specific faculty or department. These scholarships require a separate application and are awarded on a competitive basis.
The University of Alberta also offers a range of other scholarships, including athletic scholarships, leadership scholarships, and more. These scholarships require a separate application and are awarded on a competitive basis.
Eligibility Criteria University of Alberta Scholarships
University of Alberta Scholarships The eligibility criteria for each scholarship program may vary. However, in general, students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for scholarships at the University of Alberta:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Demonstrate financial need (for some scholarships)
Application Process University of Alberta Scholarships
The application process for scholarships at the University of Alberta is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to the Scholarships and Awards Portal using your University of Alberta CCID.
- Fill out the general application form.
- Review the list of scholarships you are eligible for and complete any additional application requirements (such as essays, reference letters, etc.).
- Submit your application before the deadline.
University of Alberta Scholarships All the Expenses of selected Students are provided by the government of Canada during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- International students will receive scholarships Up to $9,000; which will be payable over four years.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year.
- University of Alberta scholarship for Master’s In case of Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.
- Alberta university offered Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): which is a minimum award $11,000 and a maximum is 15,000.
- George and Marsha Ivan President’s First & Best Scholarships.
- Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
- Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years.
- U of S Entrance Scholarships.
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years.
- Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years
- The University of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships.
- Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years.
For more information: Click Here
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Alberta University:
University of Alberta Scholarships All the Academic Fields are available at Alberta University. The time period of Bachelor Degrees is 4-5 years, Master’s Degrees have 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degree is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Alberta School of Business.
- Fine Arts and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
- Medicine & Dentistry.
- Native Studies.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Public Health.
- Rehabilitation Medicine.
Check All Programs: Click Here
University of Alberta Scholarships All the described terms and Conditions are fulfilled for the Scholarship:
- Canadian Citizens International students are eligible to apply.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
- All International Students and residents of Canada can apply for Scholarships.
- For Bachelor Programs 12 years of Education are needed.
- For Master Degree Programs Undergraduate is Required.
- For Ph.D. Degree Programs masters Should be Completed.
- The age limit for a Master not more than 35 and For Ph.D. is not More than 40 years at the time of application.
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master’s and Ph.D.
- IELTS or TOEFL are not required.
University of Alberta Scholarships All the Documents given below got to be uploaded during the application. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or like to 12 years of Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- For Ph.D. Degree result of Master’s is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- ILETS are not required.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Alberta Canada Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is below lines:
- 1st July, for September Admission and
- 1st November, for January Admission
- 1st March for May admission
- 1st May for July admission
Guideline on how to submit an application for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada:
University of Alberta Scholarships All the Application process is online. Students can apply online by reading all the above instructions and ready documents needed to upload during application. Create an account by registering by email and applying the complete step-by-step.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.