AHK National Centre for Rural Development Jobs 2022 is announced in the Daily Jang newspaper. The Akhtar Hameed Khan Centre for Rural Development ( AHKNCRD) announced the vacant positions of Assistant, Stenotypist, Naib Qasid, and Mali. Candidates possessing Sindh, Punjab, and Local domicile can apply
Candidates possessing Bachelor, Intermediate, and Primary education are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of GMC for guidance and application procedure. The jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad.
AHK National Centre for Rural Development Jobs 2022
|Hiring Organization||AHK National Centre for Rural Development|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirements||Bachelor / Intermediate / Primary|
|No of Posts||05|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Deputy Director HR AHK National Centre for Rural Development Islamabad|
List of Vacancies
- Assistant ( BS -15)
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Mali ( BS – 01)
Required Qualification & Skills for Rural Development
- Typing speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand /typing
How to Applyfor Rural Development
- Interested candidates send their applications on the prescribed application form to the below address.
- Attested copies of educational, and experience certificates, CNIC, and domicile should be attached along with the application form.
- Affix the attested photograph on the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The age limit is 18-30 years. The upper age limit will be admissible as per Govt policy.
- Applicants working in Government institutions should apply through the proper channel.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notification.
- The deadline for the application is 18 December 2022.
AHK National Centre for Development Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.