Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
The Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany is Open for all applicants who want to Pursue higher education. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Journalism. No Application Fee will be charged to students. The RSF Germany fellowship program has helped numerous foreign journalists who were even facing death threats due to their reporting abilities and objectivity in risky regions. The RSF reporter fellowship program is a way to cultivate the capacity to precisely estimate risks.
However, this fully financed foreign scholarship in Germany is solely open to journalists. Online threats like monitoring or hacking attacks that hamper reporting put journalists operating in these critical places in particular danger. Therefore, the goal of this training program is to give pupils the abilities and information necessary to fend off such assaults.
The fully-funded course has an effect on journalists across Europe. Once the journalists have learned the strategies to protect themselves against the new digital risks, the second phase of this program starts. During this phase, each participant creates their own training concept with the help of a highly skilled trainer staff.
Complete Overview of Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Host Organisation: Reporters Without Borders Germany
- Funded By: Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 04 Months
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 05th December 2022
The issues relating to visa processing will be handled.
A comfortable place to live will be made available to the participants.
The participants will receive free daily public transportation.
- There are open applications for professional journalists, bloggers, media professionals, and citizen journalists from conflict and disaster zones.
- In their native countries, journalists are in danger of cyber threats, the people must be enthusiastic about learning about digital security and imparting that expertise to other journalists in their own nations.
- The candidates must have the desire to go back to their home nations.
- Candidates must have a strong command of English.
- The applicant needs to have relevant journalism experience.
All the documents listed below need to upload when applying online for this fully funded scholarship in Germany:
- Matric, FSC, and BSC certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Academic & Employment Record
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport-size photo in JPEG
Application Last Date:
The last date for Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany is 05th December 2022.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- The applicants must fax their completed applications and supporting documentation to +491636743853 via the Signal Messenger Service.
- Send your application to the address rsf. digitalfreedom[at]protonmail. com if you have a Proton Mail Account.
- An end-to-end encrypted email service is ProtonMail. Here, you can open a free account.
- Fill out the online questionnaire and Berlin Scholarship 2023 application in PDF format.
- The two PDF files for the aforementioned forms must be saved.
- On your computers, finish these PDF files.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.