Cabinet Division PTA Jobs 2022-2023 are presented in the Daily Dawn Newspaper The Cabinet Division is trying to find applications for the message of Member (Technical) in the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).
The prospects having aPh D. in Telecom, Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, M.Sc/ M.S (Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering) with 15-18 years of ideal experience canapply The locals of Pakistan are simply certified toapply These jobs are based inIslamabad Check right below for a lot more Jobs in Islamabad.
Interested potential customers that please the demands need to send their Curricula vitae as well as additionally all ideal documents to the listed here address. The optimal age restriction is 57 years. Parho Pakistan supplies all the vital as well as additionally important information concerning this positioning on this website.
Details of Cabinet Division PTA Jobs 2022-2023
|Education||P.h.D/ Master’s degree|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Organization||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA|
|Address||Deputy Secretary (RA) Cabinet Block Islamabad|
Read also:-Latest Teaching Jobs 2023 at Punjab Daanish
- Member (Technical)
Required Qualification & & & & Experience
- P.h.D (Telecom/Electrical/Electronics )
- M. Sc/ MS(Electrical/Electronics/ (* ))Telecommunication Engineering 10-15 years of ideal experience
How potential customers send their educational program vitae, Apply
- Interested, verified matches of scholastic as well as additionally experience qualifications, home, as well as additionally 2 existing passport-size pictures to the listed here address.CNIC shortlisted potential customers will absolutely be required a conference.
- Only will absolutely be certified to the chances of a police officer in the MP- II variety.
- The Member due day for the application is
- The 01 2023.January 2022
Cabinet Division Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Jobs 2022-2023 Advertisement
Thanks GMC is a website which offer daily admissions, scholarship, jobs as well as additionally modern technology GMC.News