Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA
Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue their Undergraduate Programs, Master’s Degrees. Almost all the subjects such as Architecture, Civil Engineering, Social Sciences, Management, and Science &
The Area Exchange Program is a United States federal government effort that IREX sustains as well as executes. The International Research Study and also Exchange Board (IREX) is a popular charitable organization throughout the globe for its phenomenal exchange program chances in education and learning as well as growth. IREX had formerly carried out these exchanges in between the United States and also the Soviet Union. With the loss of the Iron Curtain, the IREX payment expanded to consist of help for democratic reforms.
From year-long program activities, the Area Involvement Exchange Program offers a transformational management advancement experience. Among the program, tasks include a three-month practicum in the United States, participation in the Leadership and also Civic Interaction Academy, community interaction efforts, and recurring global and neighborhood networking. The fellows in this program concentrate on participatory duties, volunteer possibilities, comprehensive and ingenious growth versions, and also approaches to engage areas in addressing environment adjustment, community-based agriculture, and also entrepreneurship. Please submit your application for the Scholarship in the USA prior to the target date.
Complete Overview of Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Offered Degrees: Exchange Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: The International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
- Duration: A year-long cultural exchange program
- Host Country: USA
Eligible Countries for CEE Program by Region:
- Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are among the African countries.
- Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine are among the countries in Europe and Eurasia.
- The program pays for the participant’s J-1 visas.
- A monthly stipend will be granted to participants to cover living expenses, meals, and home expenses.
- Participants will get a round-trip ticket from their home country to the United States.
- The participant’s medical insurance will be covered.
- Candidates must be citizens of the countries listed above.
- Candidates must reside and work in their home countries.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 28.
- At the time of application, the candidate must have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary experience.
- If you have refugee status, you will be working for your home community.
- The candidate’s command of the English language is required.
- The candidate must be able to spend three months in the United States.
- Candidates must be willing to return to their communities and serve their home nations for at least two years.
- Candidates who have previously participated in a US-funded exchange program must have completed their two-year home residency requirement.
- The nominee must not have been a permanent resident of the United States for the previous three years.
- The candidate must not be an IREX employee or a member of an IREX employee’s immediate family.
The lines that follow give information about the necessary paperwork needed for this exchange program:
- A diploma from high school
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is 30th November 2022.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- The applicants must submit their applications online via their website.
- The applicants must choose the program they are applying for wisely.
- Applicants must fill out the Community Engagement Exchange Online Application.
- Provide complete and accurate documentation and details.
- Make sure you apply before the deadline.
- The semi-finalists must submit English Proficiency Reports (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.