How to Apply For Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023
Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023 is now open for all prospects, who want to research abroad. applications are approved from throughout the globe for totally moneyed scholarships that wish to continue their Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate programs at Concordia University in Canada. IELTS or TOEFL language test has actually been terminated as a result of covid-19. this university is also approving Duo Lingual test which is cheap and simple and far better than IELTS, and several various other universities are approving this examination.
University Scholarship in Canada 2023
Concordia University is a public study university in Montreal, Canada. it was founded in 1974. it is just one of the 3 universities in which the English language is the primary language of direction. it is future generation university so it is constantly using completely funded universities. this university has more than 600 programs for all subjects. it has greater than 220,000 alumni and also 35,000 worldwide pupils, from throughout the world.
it is a really famous Canadian University. its approval price is 78.2%, which they assume is an excellent score. An excellent possibility to enroll at Globe Ideal Concordia University to complete Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate programs. The details are as follows:
Complete Overview of Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. , Diploma, and Certificate programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Concordia University
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 22 October 2023
- all tuition fees will be covered.
- tuition, books, residence, meals all expenses will be provided by Canada.
- 10,000$ will be given for an undergraduate scholarship.
- 14,000$ per year for a doctoral scholarship.
- tuition award of excellence will be 39,280$.
- merit scholarship will be 10,000$.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Concordia University:
Programs Offered by Concordia University:
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- school of graduate studies.
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- faculty of arts and science
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Faculty of fine arts.
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- John Molson School of Business
- Gina Cody School of engineering and computer science.
List Of Departments at Concordia University:
- department of communication studies.
- department of applied human sciences
- department of economics
- department of chemistry and biochemistry
- department of biology.
- department of English
- Department of classics, modern languages, and linguistics.
- Students from any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender may apply.
- There is no subject limit for this scholarship.
- student must be national or international.
- al educational certificates.
- applicant should enroll for full degree program.
- Special consideration is given to students who have potential academic reasons and the ability to pursue selected courses.
- The nominee must choose the program of his or her interest.
- After applying for admission, the applicant will be automatically selected for a scholarship.
- All education Certificates.
- Detailed resume or Curita Vitae.
- Statement of Interest or Motivation Letter.
- Research Proposal or study plan.
- Passport for foreign students.
- Two letters of recommendation from the Last Center.
Application Last Date:
The closing date for the online application for the Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023 is 22 October 2023. You have to apply before the deadline.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Concordia University Scholarship in Canada 2023:
- There is no separate application process for this course.
- applicant should apply before the last date.
- If the applicant meets the eligibility requirements, the college or institution will forward the name of the applicant for the scholarship.
- You must accept the offer.
- The nominee must meet all the contract requirements of his or her chosen college.
- If you have postponed your grant you will never be able to be contacted by any future
Thank you for visIting GMC .