FPSC lecturer Jobs 2022 – Federal Public Service Commission has invited applications for lecturer jobs; candidates looking for job positions in FPSC are invited to submit applications for the latest vacancies. Federal Public Service Commission has announced multiple positions through its latest advertisement. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the FPSC jobs.
Federal Government has announced Jobs in various departments, including the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt’s and Garrisons), Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Ministry of Law and Justice, Federal Board of Revenue, Ministry Of Maritime Affairs, Ministry Of Overseas Pakistanis And Human Resources, Airport Security Force, Ministry Of Science And Technology, Ministry Of Defence, Ministry Of Housing And Works.
Students holding degrees of Bachelor’s and Master’s from HEC-recognized institutions and universities are encouraged to apply for the vacancies. The application process to apply for the is online therefore don’t miss out. All Male/Female candidates who are looking for job opportunities in government sectors must apply for these positions before the application deadline.
The FPSC is hiring for a System Analyst, Associate Professor (Female), General Staff Officer Grade-I (Classified Radiologist), Assistant Director (MIS), Lecturer Mathematics (Female), Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer, Deputy Director (Planning), Registrar, Assistant Director, Assistant Scientific Advisor, Senior Elementary Teacher (Physical), Fisheries Development Commissioner, Junior Scientific Office, Civilian Store Officer Grade-I, Civilian Store Officer Grade-lll, Assistant Director (Database), Assistant Developer (Web Designer), Assistant Chief Pharmacist, Civilian Security Officer Grade-Ill, Civilian Security Officer Grade-IV, Assistant Director Estate (Accounts), Programmer, Administrator, Establishment, And Cash Officer Grade-IV.
Details About lecturer Jobs 2022
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Application Deadline:||21st November 2022|
Eligibility Criteria:FPSC lecturer Jobs
- Students from different academic backgrounds, such as Bachelor, Master, B.Tech, FPCS, MBBS, M-Phil, and Ph.D., must be from HEC-recognized universities or institutes.
- For Each post, you much have relevant skills.
- The age should be between 20 to 40 years.
Lists of jobs in FPSC 2022.
1. Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
2. Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging.
- General Staff Officer Grade-I (Classified Radiologist)
3. Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions.
- Associate Professor (Female)
4. Ministry of Federal Education &Professional Training.
- Lecturer mathematics (Female)
- Senior Elementary Teacher (Physical)
5. Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Assistant Director MIS
- Inspector Customs and intelligence officer.
7. Ministry of Maritime Affairs.
- Deputy Director (Planning).
The last date to apply for Federal Public Service Commission lecturer jobs is 21st November 2022
How to Apply?
- All the candidates can apply online on the official website of FPSC;
- Those candidates who can not access the Internet facilities can submit their application form to Secretary FPSC along with the required documents and information.
- All the candidates must submit the test fee of Rs.300/- for BS-16 and BS-17, Rs.750/- for BS-18, Rs.1200/- for BS-19, and Rs.1500/- for BS-20.
- Don’t forget to enter the deposit fee number in the application form. Or, for handover documents, you must attach the original receipt.
- Bring original documents at the time of the interview.
To apply for FPSC jobs visit the official link given below:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.