Govt MAO College Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore:
The Govt MAO College Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Govt MAO College. The Punjab Government recently announced a number of opportunities for Pakistani nationals (both men & women) through its most recent advertisement.
The most recent advertisement announced New Class 4 Jobs in Lahore for December 2022 and sought an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant applicant to fill these positions with a competitive salary and perks in accordance with departmental norms. Qualified Male/Female candidates from all over the nation can apply for these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 by the approach outlined by the organization for these Latest Government Jobs in Punjab.
Male and female teaching positions have been made available by the Graduate in Lahore. Non-teaching Class 4 posts have also been announced by the college. These positions are need-based and provide a daily wage. Second-shift classes require teachers. Both men and women with master’s degrees are eligible to apply for part-time teaching positions. Both men and women are qualified for these professions. Additionally eligible to apply are Pakistani nationals who have a master’s degree in any field of study from a university recognized by the HEC or its equivalent. The application must be submitted no later than December 15, 2022.
Complete Details of Govt MAO College Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore:
|Published Date||27 November 2022|
|Job Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Masters Programs|
|Organization Name||Govt MAO College|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||15 December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Bus Driver
- Lab Operator
- Computer Operator
- Security Guard
Required Education for jobs:
For these positions in Lahore, the required qualification is a master’s program.
- Both male and female applicants must have a master’s degree to be considered for this position.
- The legal age range in Pakistan is 18 to 35 according to the government.
- All supporting documents, such as the CNIC, address verification, four pictures, and academic transcripts, must be submitted as photocopies by the candidate.
- The candidate must present genuine documents on the day of the interview.
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be informed about the interview and exam.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Govt MAO College Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore is 15 December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore:
- Candidates must include the position title in the top corner of their CV.
- The deadline for applications is no later than December 15, 2022.
- Only those who have been selected to take the test or interview will be notified.
- Send the supporting documentation with an attachment to the college registrar’s office.
Official advertisement of Govt MAO College Teaching and Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Lahore:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.