HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary Fully Funded For Pakistani Students:
The HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary is Open for all national applicants who want to gain their higher education abroad.There are a sizable amount of courses, projects, or teaches for the Pakistani understudies to study in Hungary with a completely financed Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship under HEC Foreign Scholarships. HEC Scholarships for Pakistani Students to study in Hungary with Hungary Scholarships 2022.
Complete Overview HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023-24 in Hungary:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: HEC Organization
- Host Country: Hungary
- Application Last Date: January 16, 2023
Available Degrees list:HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 17/18 years of education)
The Hungary Government Scholarship for global understudies is completely financed.
- Exclusion from the installment of educational expenses.
- Month-to-month allowance.
- month-to-month HUF 43,700/ – (cca EUR 130) commitment to the everyday costs, for a considerable length of time each year, until the finishing of studies.
- As indicated by the current Hungarian enactment, month-to-month HUF 140,000/ – (cca EUR 415) for the main period of instruction (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 530) for the subsequent stage (4 semesters) – for a very long time a year, until finishing of studies.
Accommodations:HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Dormitory place or a commitment of HUF 40,000/month to convenience costs for the entire term of the grant time frame.
- Health care administrations as indicated by the significant Hungarian enactment (Act No. 80 of 1997, public health care coverage card) and advantageous clinical protection.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by HEC Hungary Scholarship:
- Engineering Management
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Sciences
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management
- Molecular Biology
- International Economy and Business
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Plant Protection
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Rural Development Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering
- Complex Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Social Work in Health Care
- Social Work and Social Economy
- Classical Musical Performance
- Humanities Programs
- American Studies
- English Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M
List of Host Universities where you can apply:
- Comprehensive Universities
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Central European University
- Corvinus University of Budapest
- Eötvös Loránd University
- Eszterházy Károly University
- John von Neumann University
- Kaposvár University
- Károli Gáspár University
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- Széchenyi István University
- Szent István University
- University of Debrecen
- University of Dunaújváros
- University of Miskolc
- University of Pannonia
- University of Pécs
- University of Sopron
- University of Szeged
- University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest
- Apor Vilmos Catholic College
- Baptist Theological College
- Bhaktivedanta Theological College
- Debrecen Reformed Theological University
- Dharma Gate Buddhist College
- Evangelical Lutheran Theological University College
- Jewish Theological Seminary – University of Jewish Studies
- John Wesley Theological College
- Pápa Theological Academy of the Reformed Church
- Pentecostal Theological College
- Sapientia School of Theology
- Sárospatak Theological Academy of the Reformed Church
- Sola Scriptura College of Theology
- Szent Atanáz Greek Catholic Theological Institute
- Szent Pál Academy
- Theological College of Eger
- Theological College of Esztergom
- Theological College of Győr
- Theological College of Pécs
- University of Nyíregyháza
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design
- University of Theatre and Film Arts
- Adventist Theological College
- Calvary Chapel Bible College
- ESSCA School of Management
- Budapest Business School
- Budapest College of Management
- Budapest Metropolitan University
- Edutus College
- Eötvös József College
- International Business School, Budapest
- King Sigismund Business School
- Kodolányi János University
- Wekerle Business School
- Ludovika University of Public Service
- Dennis Gabor College
- Semmelweis University
- The candidate should be a resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- Candidates Should be between the age of 18-22 years for undergrad programs, for which they are applying for confirmation and as far as possible ought not surpass 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and Ph.D. programs on January 15, 2020. On account of Ph.D. programs, for full-time representatives of public area Universities, Colleges and R&D associations the most extreme age should be 40 years on January 15, 2020.
- The candidate probably finished HSSC/Intermediate or identical for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s certification.
- Online Application Form
- HEC and Hungary applications both form.
- carefully complete both applications on the HEC portal and the Hungarian website
- Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Certificate
- If the last education is in English then IELTS/TOFEL is not required.
- Educational Degrees/Transcript:
- For Bachelor HSSC or 12 years of education
- For Master, programs Undergraduate transcripts and degrees.
- For Ph.D. Transcript and Degree of MS or equivalent.
- Medical certificate
- Copy of Valid Passport:
- Study Plan or Research Proposal for Masters and Ph.D.
- HEC “Unfamiliar Student Information Sheet” to be filled in and endorsed by the candidate (Attached).
- Every single scholastic Certificate/Marks Sheet of School, College, and University.
- Ongoing Photographs (Eight).
- Duplicate of
- Designation Letter by home nation conveying photo.
- NOC of the Hungarian Embassy at Islamabad for consideration in Pakistan.
Application Last Date:
The last working day to apply for the HEC Hungary Scholarship for Pakistani Students is January 16, 2023
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants are MANDATORILY required to submit online applications at the Hungarian website and HEC website. Failure to submit online application forms on BOTH websites mentioned at Step (1) and Step (2) will not be considered for further processing.
- Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH application forms (submitted online at HEC website & Hungarian website).
- At a later stage of the selection process, applicants will be required to submit hard copies (including online application forms submitted at HEC website & Hungarian website) along with attested photocopies of all the original documents. Original medical certificate and police clearance certificate also need to be submitted at later stages of the application process.
Step (1) Tempus Public Foundation (Hungarian side) Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation Hungary. The application guideline can be found at https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/03/Application-Guide-for-the-Stipendium-Hungaricum-Programme_2023_24.pdf. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online, get its printed copies for record. To apply online please visit: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/
Step (2) HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at: http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Hungarian Scholarship Program”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on January 16, 2023 (1600 Hours Pakistan Time).
- Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information. You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, retain a printed copy application form signed by yourself.
- Submission of online applications at https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/ & scholarship.hec.gov.pk portal are mandatory. In case of non-submission of forms on any of the above two portals, the candidature will not be considered.
- All applicants are required to provide HAT or USAT test scores. Test categories are attached for information on applicants. Applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50 out of 100 in the HAT or USAT test. Those applicants who have taken the HAT or USAT test on or after January 01, 2022, may upload the test result on the HEC portal for consideration. Without providing a minimum HAT or USAT test score (50 out of 100), applications will not be considered for further processing. Interested applicants who are yet to take the HAT or USAT test, may register for the same by visiting https://etc.hec.gov.pk/.