Institute of Space Technology IST Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
The Institute of Space Technology IST Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Institute of Space Technology. The Federal Government recently announced a number of job opportunities for Pakistani residents in its most recent advertisement. Aspirants should use this page to submit an application if they are interested in employment opportunities with IST, Islamabad.
Institute of Space Technology, also known as IST, is a public institution run by SUPARCO that is based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Astronomy, aeronautical engineering, and astronautics are studied in particular depth. It was established in 2002 and is run by the Pakistan National Space Agency. IST offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduates degrees in association with Beihang University and the University of Surrey.
For the position of Controller of Examinations, the Institute of Space Technology (IST) is accepting applications. Candidates can apply if they hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or administrative sciences. The applicants must have 17 years of experience in a reputable public or private university after receiving their degree. In Islamabad, these positions are located. According to the information provided below, IST sought applications from eligible and competent applicants for contract professor positions. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions.
Complete Details of Institute of Space Technology IST Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
|Published Date||04 December 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Bachelors & Masters Programs|
|Organization Name||Institute of Space Technology|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Application Last Date||18 December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Controller of Examinations ( BS – 20)
Required Education for jobs:
- Bachelor in Engineering / Administrative Sciences
- Master in Engineering / Administrative Sciences
- 17 years post qualification experience
- The nominee must send photocopies of all supporting documents, including the CNIC, address confirmation, four pictures, and academic transcripts.
- Only those who have been chosen for further consideration will be informed of the dates for the interview and exam.
- Engineering bachelor’s and master’s degree holders may submit applications.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for the Institute of Space Technology IST Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad is 18th December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Pakistan Oilfields Limited Jobs 2022 | POL Jobs in Pakistan:
- The IST Job Portal accepts ONLINE applications from deserving applicants.
- The whole Job description and TORs can be found on the IST website.
- Only those aspirants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- The application must be submitted by December 18, 2022.
- Create a profile, search for jobs that are relevant to you, and apply online using the IST Job Portal.
- You must submit your CV or résumé with an attested copy of your CNIC, two recent passport-size photos, copies of your diplomas, and other credentials.
Official advertisement of Institute of Space Technology IST Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.