International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions:
The International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions is Open for all applicants who want to Pursue higher education. Applications are accepted from Students who want to continue bachelor’s degrees admissions at the International Islamic University Islamabad. This university opens admissions session 2023 on the advice of HEC.
In Islamabad, Pakistan, there is a public research institution known as the International Islamic University, Islamabad, or IIUI. It was founded in 1980, underwent a restructuring in 1985, and is still an important resource for Pakistani higher education. In Pakistan’s top university rankings published by Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings for 2022, the university is ranked joint second. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan consistently puts it among the top universities in the nation under the general category.
International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI has made admissions announcements for a variety of BS programs for the spring of 2023. Admissions are currently open for a number of BS programs at the Islamabad (IIUI) for the spring of 2023. International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI) is a public based in Islamabad. IIUI, Islamabad has openings for BS admissions for the spring of 2023. This is a great chance for individuals who want to apply for spring admission for the 2023 semester
Complete Overview of International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions:
- Offered Degrees: BS & MS program
- University Name: International Islamic University
- Sector: Government
- Location: Islamabad
- Apply Mood: Online
- Application Last Date: 16th December 2022
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by the International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI:
- BS Arabic
- BS Translation and Interpretation
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Biology
- BS Environmental Sciences
- BS Mathematics
- BS Statistics
- BS Physics
- BS Education
- BS Educational Leadership and Management
- BS English Language Teaching
- Ed Elementary Education
- BS Economics
- BS Economics and Finance
- BS Islamic Banking and Finance
- BS Persian
- BS Urdu
- BS English
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 4 Years
- BBA 2 Years
- BS Public Administration
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Commerce
- BS Project Management
- BS Business Analytics
- BS Anthropology
- BS Pakistan Studies
- BS Islamic Art and Architecture
- BS Media and Communication
- BS Political Science
- BS Psychology
- BS History
- BS International Relations (BS IR)
- BS Sociology
- BS Usuluddin (BS Islamic Studies)
Each of the following requirements must be satisfied in order to be admitted:
- 12 years or more of formal education in the relevant fields are required for bachelor’s degree programs.
- In order to apply based on their FSc Part-I/AS Level exams, candidates who are awaiting the results of their HSSC Part-II/A-Level exams should present a Hope Certificate. There will be a temporary admissions determination.
- For individuals who have completed an FSc or equivalent with any mix of math, physics, and computer studies, only a BS in Computer Engineering and Computer Science is available.
- Admission is solely determined by merit.
All the documents listed below need to upload when applying online for spring admissions.
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- BS, BS5th, MPhil, and Ph.D. program Transcripts
- Matric Degree or Result Card
- Certificates of FSc/ICS
- Format not more than 50KBsize scanned Passport size photo in JPEG
Application Last Date:
The last date for International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions is 16th December 2022.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions:
- Visit the official website of IIUI admissions.
- Register and set up an account.
- Log in and complete the application form.
- Upload your DMC and transcripts from your SSC and HSSC for BS candidates, your HSSC and BA/BSc for MA/MSc candidates, your BS/MA/MSc for MS candidates, and, for Ph.D. candidates exclusively, your MS along with a two-page research plan.
- Submitting an online application. Please be aware that after an application has been submitted, it cannot be revised.
- Print a bank challan for the admission processing fee, pay at the selected bank, and fill out the application with the necessary information.
- For updates, keep checking your profile and the IIUI website.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.