The State Bank of Pakistan SBP Central Bank is seeking qualified candidates in Karachi for the positions listed below. Young, intelligent, and driven individuals are particularly sought by SBP to work as joint directors. These positions are available at the Digital Innovation and Settlement Department for interested candidates who meet the specifications stated in the advertisement.
Candidates can apply for State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs if they are searching for opportunities for professional growth in the banking sector. Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for the following positions: Through the SBP website, interested applicants can submit their applications online.
As long as you complete the eligibility conditions, you may apply regardless of your gender. Age, credentials, experience, and address are all listed in the advertisements for each employment.
Introduction To Job Department SBP
The State Bank of Pakistan Act, passed in 1956, authorized the State Bank of Pakistan, sometimes known as the SBP, to serve as the nation’s central bank. The SBP Act gives the Bank the authority to control Pakistan’s monetary and credit system and to promote its expansion in the interest of the country as a whole to maintain monetary stability and improve the use of the nation’s productive resources. The SBP-BSC assists the SBP in carrying out tasks including managing credit and processing money.
For the Central National Savings Authority, it makes it easier to acquire and sell government savings products and interbank payment systems. SBP-BSC further collects funds and disburses payments on behalf of the state. It also engages in activities linked to export refinancing, managing state debt, manipulating foreign exchange, and funding development.
Bank Job Vacancies
- Joint Director
Details About Jobs State Bank
Posted Date 28 November 2022
Location Karachi Pakistan
Bank Name State Bank of Pakistan SBP
Education Master and Related Education
Job Type Full Time
Job Sector Government Banking Sector
Last Dare 12 December 2022
Skill Required For the Job Position
- comprehensive knowledge of payment systems, as well as current trends in retail payments and digitalization
- Outstanding analytical and writing abilities from a business and technology perspective
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of the various Payment and Banking systems and how they work, such as Raast, and PRISM.
- Prepare concept papers, ideas, and presentations on improvements to the use that is currently being used.
- The oversight group in charge of RAAST participant onboarding.
- Consider and develop feasibility studies for creative and novel application cases.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to promote the use of digital payments in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria For Joint Director Position State Bank
- A master’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field earned from a local or international university recognized by HEC after completing 18 years of study in those fields.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in application/software development and relevant certifications.
- The age limit is Up to 35 years, as of the last date of application.
- With additional relevant experience and qualifications, requirements may be relaxed.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience, of which at least 3 years in a team leadership role, and 4-5 years of experience in digital payments, payment systems, and/or alternative delivery channels.
How To Apply For SBP Jobs?
- The official Career Portal of SBP is where interested applicants who match the above eligibility requirements can submit their applications.
- A CV and the system-generated application form should be sent through surface mail to the State Bank of Pakistan’s Deputy Director, Resource Management, HRD, located on the 10th floor of the bank’s main building on I.I. Chundrigar Road in Karachi.
- Apply for the position written in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The deadline to apply is December 12, 2022.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.