Election Commission of Pakistan jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is open to all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). The Federal Government of Pakistan has recently announced many jobs at the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the ECP are encouraged to apply through this post.
We are pleased to inform you that the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has announced numerous job openings in Islamabad. ECP is a highly reputable organization that provides equal employment opportunities for all. This article aims to provide you with a comprehensive guide to the latest job openings at ECP in Islamabad.
Job Description ECP is seeking highly motivated, competent, and experienced individuals to fill various positions in Islamabad. The job openings include the following positions:
- Election Officer
- Data Processing Assistant
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Read also.-Latest Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023
Latest PMS Jobs 2023 Punjab Public Service Commission
Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023 Latest HEC Jobs
List of Available Jobs:
- Director (Law) (BS-19)
Required Education for jobs:
- The minimum educational requirement is LL.B, with a preference for LL.M or Barrister-at-Law.
- Minimum experience as a High Court Advocate, 10 years, having personally contested 20 cases in the High Court (excluding family or rent cases).
- Constitutional law, election law, and procedural law are all areas in which you should excel.
Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for these job openings, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The applicant must possess the required educational qualifications and experience, as per the job requirement.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 28 years, unless otherwise stated in the job advertisement.
Application Procedure The application procedure for these job openings is simple and straightforward. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the Election Commission of Pakistan. The candidate must fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents, including a copy of their CNIC, educational certificates, and passport-sized photograph.
Selection Process The selection process for these job openings will be conducted in a transparent and merit-based manner. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications, experience, and performance in the written test and interview.
Application Last Date:
The application deadline for the Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is March 20th, 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
- Candidates may apply online using ECP’s Online Recruitment System by clicking here.
- Candidates who apply through the online recruitment system must also submit paper copies of their applications.
- A hard copy of the application in the following prescribed format, along with CVs and all relevant Education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport-size photograph, should be sent to the address clearly stated below within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement, mentioning the name of the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates that have extra qualifications or experience will be given preference.
- Please read the entire advertisement announcement attentively.
- CNIC number, address, birth date, place of residence, experience, and educational background must all be included on CVs.
- The deadline to apply online for the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is 20th March 2023.
Official advertisement of Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.