Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor:
Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor is open to all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Ministry of Energy. The Federal Government of Pakistan has recently announced many jobs at the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the Ministry of Energy are encouraged to apply through this post.
Are you a legal advisor seeking new opportunities? The Ministry of Energy in Pakistan is hiring for legal advisors for 2023. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious government organization and contribute to the development of the energy sector in Pakistan.
At the Ministry of Energy, we are committed to providing sustainable and affordable energy to the people of Pakistan. We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, creativity, and growth. Our legal advisors play a critical role in ensuring that our policies and operations comply with local and international laws.
As a legal advisor at the Ministry of Energy, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support to the ministry and its departments. You will review and analyze contracts, agreements, and legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You will also provide legal guidance on regulatory and compliance issues and support the ministry in its dealings with other organizations, including government agencies and private entities.
To qualify for this position, you must have a degree in law from a recognized university and at least five years of relevant experience. You must have excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
As a legal advisor at the Ministry of Energy, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most important legal issues facing the energy sector in Pakistan. You will work with a team of experienced professionals who are committed to excellence and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of the people of Pakistan.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including medical and dental coverage, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development and advancement. We also offer a flexible work schedule and a supportive and inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Ministry of Energy team.
Read also.-Punjab Energy Department Jobs 2023 in Lahore
List of Available Jobs:
- Legal Advisor
Required Education for jobs:
- Master’s degree in Law
- With 5 years of post-qualification experience.
Applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered for the Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor:
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- All Pakistanis are eligible for these positions.
- Pakistani government policies allow for age relaxation.
- The age range for these positions in the Ministry of Energy is 18 to 30.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
Application Last Date:
The application deadline for the Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor is March 12th, 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor:
- Interested candidates should email their resumes, cover letters, and recent photographs to the address provided.
- The cover letter must include all relevant information like experience, qualifications, and so on.
- Petroleum House, 3rd Floor, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad
- The shortlisted candidates will present testimonials during the interview.
- Applicants with additional qualifications or experience will be prioritized.
- Attested copies of educational and experience qualifications, CNIC, residency, and two current passport-size pictures should be attached to the application form.
- Please carefully read the complete advertisement announcement.
- CVs must include the following information: CNIC number, address, birth date, place of residence, experience, and educational background.
- The deadline to apply online for the Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor is 12th March 2023.
Official advertisement of Ministry of Energy Jobs 2023 in Pakistan For Legal Advisor:
Thanks for looking into GMC GMC is a web website which supply daily admissions, scholarship, work along with modern technology News.