Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2022 Apply Online– Latest Govt jobs in Pakistan are announced in the Daily Express Newspaper. The checklist of openings consists of the articles of Deputy Director/ Project Manager as well as Receptionist. Candidates Master and Bachelor’s degrees can apply for these newest Federal Govt Jobs. Keep in mind that the blog post of Deputy Director/ Project Manager is only for transgender individual who birth “X” identification on CNIC. Check out the full details on this page of Parho Pakistan to obtain the MOHR Jobs 2022.
The Ministry of Human Rights MOHR is seeking applications for prospects that meet the criteria. Candidates searching for Federal jobs should not miss this chance. Inspect the complete details about Jobs in Islamabad below.
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Human Rights|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirements||Master / Bachelor|
|No of Posts||02|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Section Officer Admin MOHR Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
List of Vacancies
- Deputy Director / Project Manager ( BS – 18)
- Receptionist ( BS – 07)
- Master’s Degree (Sociology / Social Work / Anthropology / Project Management)
- Bachelor Degree
How to Apply
- Desirous candidates apply ONLINE through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Hard copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- The detailed Job descriptions can be viewed on the Ministry of Human rights website.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Candidates already working in the Government institution should apply through the proper channels.
- Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- The deadline for the application is 17 November 2022
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.