Ministry of National Food Security and Research Jobs 2022 – Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan are announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The current Govt Jobs announced by the Ministry include the posts of Assistant Director ( Coordination) and Office Assistant. Candidates possessing Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply for the Jobs. The age limit is 25-35 years. The posts will be based in Islamabad. Initially, posts are temporary basis and only for related projects but are extendable as per performance.
The Ministry of National Security and Research is seeking applications from candidates who meet the required criteria and are willing to join Federal Govt. Parho Pakistan provides all relevant information and guidance for the application process on this page.
Ministry of National Food Security and Research Jobs 2022 Details
|Ministry of National Food Security & Research
( Last Date)
|Master / Bachelor
|No of Posts
|Assistant Director ( Admin) G-7 Markaz Islamabad
List of Vacancies
- Assistant Director ( Coord) PPS – 07
- Office Assistant PPS – 06
Required Qualification & Experience
- MS in Agriculture
- Master in Project Management
- MA Economics
Apart from the above qualification, the relevant experience of 3 years in the same discipline is also required. Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their applications to the below address.
- Attached copies of my educational, and experience certificates, CNIC, and NOC( where applicable) along with the application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- An incomplete application form will not be entertained.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates already in Government Institutions should apply through the proper channel.
- The deadline for the application is 22 November 2022
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.