National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is open to all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the National Database and Registration Authority. The Federal Government of Pakistan has recently announced many jobs in the NADRA for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) are encouraged to apply through this post.
The National Database and Registration Authority, a distinct organization under the Ministry of Home Affairs, keep all information belonging to Pakistani nationals in a consolidated database. It was founded in 1998 as a separate corporation under the name National Database Organization and merged with NADRA in 2000. In compliance with government directives, the NADRA industry functions autonomously. It’s a great place to start a career, and the pay is competitive with anywhere else. Because the authority has access to all people’s personal information, it is exceedingly cautious when employing new employees.
NADRA Jobs 2023 is available for a variety of positions, and the organization is looking for applications from dynamic and well-educated individuals. These jobs are originally on a three-year contract that can be extended if necessary. Candidates must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, or Software Engineering, as well as 2-5 years of relevant experience. These positions are located in Islamabad.
Read also.-Latest Join Pakistan Air Force jobs 2023 as Commissioned Officer
List of Available Jobs:National Database and Registration Authority Jobs
- Application Security/Pen Tester
- BCP DR Specialist
- Database Security Analyst
- Digital Forensic Specialist
- Information Security GRC Analyst
- Information Security GRC Specialist
- SOC L2 Analyst
- SOC L3 Analyst
- Threat Analyst/Scientist
Required Education for jobs:National Database and Registration Authority Jobs
- Master / Bachelor degree (16 years of education)
- 2-5 years of experience in the same discipline
Applicants must have to fulfill the following requirement for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
- The minimum Qualification for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) is a Master’s / Bachelor.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience is necessary requirement.
- Both males, females, and transgenders are eligible to apply for these positions in Islamabad.
Necessary Documents:National Database and Registration Authority Jobs
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
Application Last Date:
The application deadline for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is March 19th, 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the National Database Registration Authority Jobs 2023 in Islamabad:
- Interested applicants must apply online through the NADRA job portal.
- Attested copies of educational and work experience certifications must be included along with the application for NADRA.
- Read the entire advertisement notification given below here.
- Females and transgender are encouraged to apply.
- An incomplete application for the NADRA job position will not be entertained.
- Those aspirants who are already government employees should apply through the proper channels.
- The deadline to apply online for the National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad is 19th March 2023.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.