National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022– Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan are introduced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. National Heritage and Culture Division are a Federal Government Institute and currently introduced the vacant placements which include the articles of Assistant, Stenotypist, Account Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Naib Qasid, as well as Sweeper. These posts are from BPS– 01 to BPS -15. All Pakistani people (male & female) that satisfy the requirements can request these newest Federal Govt Jobs. The needed credentials is Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, and also primary pass. All messages are based in Islamabad. Check below for more Jobs in Islamabad.
National Heritage and Culture Division are seeking applications from educated and also self-oriented individuals. Prospects that are trying to find Federal Govt Jobs need to not miss this opportunity. check out the total details on this web page of Parho Pakistan for assistance as well as the application process. Prospects are encouraged to use ONLINE with the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk, however, candidates requesting Naib Qasid as well as Sweeper ought to use with carrier.
National Heritage Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||National Heritage & Culture Division|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirements||Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Primary|
|No of Posts||18|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||National Heritage & Culture Division 4th Floor Kohsar Block Islamabad|
List of Vacancies
- Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- Account Assistant ( BS – 11)
- Upper Division Clerk( BS – 11)
- Lower Division Clerk ( BS – 09)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Sweeper ( BS – 01)
Required Qualification & Skills
Along with the above qualification, a shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm is also required for the post of Stenotypist. Typing speed of 30 wpm is also required for LDC. Read the all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to apply ONLINE through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Candidates applying for Naib Qasid and Sweeper should download the Application form available at www.heritage.pakistan.gov.pk and send it through courier to the below address.
- Attached CNIC and two passport-size photographs along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/ interview.
- Read the all instructions in the advertisement before applying.
- The deadline for the application is 13 November 2022.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.