Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs in Islamabad:
Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs in Islamabad is open to all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in PCATP. The Federal Government of Pakistan has recently announced many jobs at the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. Candidates interested in working for the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners are encouraged to apply through this post.
the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) has recently posted job openings in Islamabad, Pakistan. These job openings provide a unique opportunity for qualified candidates to join a highly respected organization that is committed to promoting excellence in architecture and urban planning.
PCATP is a regulatory body established by the Government of Pakistan to regulate the education and practice of architecture and town planning in the country. The organization is responsible for ensuring that the highest standards of professional conduct and competence are maintained within the industry.
As a result of its commitment to excellence, PCATP has become one of the most respected and sought-after employers in the architecture and town planning field in Pakistan. The organization’s dedication to providing a stimulating and supportive work environment has helped it to attract some of the most talented and qualified professionals in the industry.
At present, Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs is seeking qualified candidates to fill a number of positions in its Islamabad office. These positions include architects, town planners, and support staff. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and respected professionals in the field and to contribute to the development of Pakistan’s urban landscape.
The job requirements for these positions vary depending on the specific role, but all successful candidates will be expected to possess a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a passion for excellence. In addition, successful candidates will be required to have a degree in architecture, town planning, or a related field, and to have a minimum of five years of relevant experience.
If you are interested in applying forPakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs of these exciting job opportunities, we encourage you to visit the PCATP website for more information. Alternatively, you can submit your resume and cover letter directly to the organization’s Islamabad office.
List of Available Jobs:
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Graphic Designer
- IT Assistant
Required Education for jobs:
- Master’s degree in
- social science,
- public administration,
- bachelor’s degree in
- computer science,
- communication design
- with 2-5 years of relevant experience in the same discipline.
Applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered for the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) Jobs in Islamabad:
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- All Pakistanis are eligible for these positions.
- Fresh to one year of Experience.
- The minimum Qualification for these positions is master’s / Bachelor from an HEC-recognized university in Pakistan.
- Pakistani government policies allow for age relaxation.
- The age range for these positions in the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) is 18 to 30.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
Application Last Date:
The Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) Jobs application deadline in Islamabad is March 15th, 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs in Islamabad:
- Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected] OR [email protected] before the deadline.
- Applicants with extra qualifications or experience will be given preference.
- CNIC number, address, birth date, place of residence, experience, and educational background must all be included on CVs.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information, educational background, and other relevant information.
- Please include your CV, a photograph, and any other pertinent paperwork.
- The deadline to apply online for the Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) Jobs in Islamabad is 15th March 2023.
Official advertisement of Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners Jobs in Islamabad:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.