Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs 2022 is announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Organization is seeking applications for various posts which includes Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Assistant PRC Officer, Assistant IT Officers, Office Assistant, and UDC.
Candidates possessing Master, Bachelor, and Intermediate qualifications are eligible to apply for these jobs. Read the complete details on this page of Parho Pakistan for guidance and application procedure. These jobs are based in Islamabad. Check here for more Jobs in Islamabad.
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Jobs 2022 Details
|Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services
( Last Date)
|Master / Bachelor / LLB / Intermediate
|No of Posts
|Assistant Director HR PIPS Ataturk Avenue F-5/2 Islamabad
List of Vacancies
- Director Legislation
- Deputy Director Database Management
- Deputy Director of Human Resources
- Assistant Director Research
- Assistant PRC Officer
- Assistant IT Officer
- Office Assistant
- Required Qualification & Experience
- Apart from the above qualification, relevant experience of 1-5 years in the same discipline is also required. Read the complete details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below.
- How to Apply
- Interested candidates download the application form available at www.pips.gov.pk
- Attached the attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile,, and one passport-size photograph along with the application form.
- The complete application form in all aspects should send to the below address.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 13 December 2022.
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Advertisement 2022
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.