(PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Scholarship Programs 2022 is Open for all Pakistani applicants who want to Pursue higher education on scholarship. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Undergraduate Degree programs, and Master’s Degrees. Pakistan Petroleum Limited cordially invites you to make use of its programs for PPL-producing districts.
Burmah Oil Business (BOC) of the UK held the majority of the shares at the time. Furthermore, the business established PPL Asia E&P B.V., a wholly-owned subsidiary with its home office in Amsterdam, the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Business will concentrate on oil and gas exploration as well as production in the location.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited, a pioneer in the country’s gas market as well as production, offers you this terrific and exciting opportunity. Together with various other sources, PPL is just one of the country’s biggest producers of all-natural oil. Trainees who certify to apply for the scholarship program from the districts of Kashmore, Dera Bugti, Matriari, Sanghar, Chakwal, Attock, and also Tehsil Gujjar Khan own PPL scholarships. Check out the entire page to find out all the info about the PPL Scholarship program and afterwards submit an application. Please submit your application prior to the due date of November 21st, 2022, for the PPL Scholarship. Take a look at the details listed below to read more concerning the PPL Scholarship.
Complete Overview of Limited (PPL) Programs 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate & Master Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Pakistan Petroleum Limited
- Host Country: Pakistan
Applications from students who qualify for a scholarship will be considered under one of two programs.
- The PPL Scholarship for Higher Professional Education (Students Of Dera Bugti District And Balochistan).
These scholarships are only intended for Dera Bugti District and Balochistan students who are currently enrolled in public sector institutions/universities. This is done to promote inter-provincial goodwill and improve education.
Female students who qualify are strongly encouraged to apply.
#2. PPl Scholarship For Students Of Punjab And Sindh.
Students currently enrolled in particular public sector educational institutions recognized by HEC are eligible for this scholarship program.
- District Chakwal 5
- District Matriari 6
- District Kashmore 10
- District Sanghar 6
- District Attock 5
- District Rawalpindi 5
- Tehsil Jhand
- Tehsil Gujjar
- Union Council Dakhnair and Chehab.
- Students who are legitimate inhabitants of the appropriate districts.
- A minimum of 60% on the most recent test.
- Ideally, they should be in their first year of college.
- The person shouldn’t be older than 28.
- Not eligible for any other scholarship scheme.
- Never engage in any illegal behavior.
- Should be deserving of financial aid.
- Have obtained admission to universities or institutions in the public sector
Necessary Documents:Pakistan Petroleum
- A Higher Secondary School Diploma or the equivalent of 12 years of education is necessary for bachelor programs.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Programs 2022 is 21st November 2022.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Programs 2022:
The entire application process is conducted online. By reading the preceding guidelines and having the necessary documents ready to upload, students can apply online. Students may submit applications before the deadline.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.