Pakistan Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 is announced in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office in Lahore is seeking applications for the post of Press Photographer (BPS – 10). All Pakistani citizens who meet the requirements can apply.
The applicants possessing a diploma in photography and arts with at least One year of experience in a first-class studio are eligible to apply. The age limit is 21-30 years. Read the complete details on this page of gmc for more information and the application process.
The desirous candidates send their CVs along with educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and domicile to the given address. The job is on a contract basis ( for 2 years). No TA / DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
Details of Pakistan Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Address||Assistant Secretary office Pakistan Railways HQ Lahore|
- Press photographer ( BPS – 10)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Diploma in Photography & Arts
- 1 -year relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested candidates send their CVs to the below address.
- Attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and domicile should also be attached along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The deadline for the application is 13 January 2023.
Pakistan Railways Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.