Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Punjab:
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Punjab are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Healthcare Department. Through its most recent advertisement, the Government of Punjab, Pakistan recently disclosed a variety of chances for Pakistani citizens (both males and females).
For its Hepatitis & Infection Control Program in Punjab, the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab is looking to hire skilled, engaged, and experienced personnel. Jobs at Punjab’s Primary and have been posted in the Daily Express. District Health Authorities around the Punjab Province is inviting residents to apply for Junior Technician vacancies. The National Testing Services will give applicants their best consideration for open positions (NTS). Candidates who want to learn more should visit the NTS website. It is possible to submit an application from any of Punjab’s districts.
Applicants for these positions must hold a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience. Applications are encouraged from all Pakistani citizens. The deadline for applications is December 18, 2022. Punjab government jobs in the primary and secondary healthcare sectors have been released for 2022. Applications are being accepted for the roles of consultant (team leader) and consultant by the Punjab healthcare department ( Evaluation & research). This is a wonderful opportunity for people who are applying and looking for work.
Complete Details of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 | in Punjab:
|10 December 2022
|Pakistani Males and Females
|Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
|No. of Vacancies
|Application Last Date
|18 December 2022
List of Available Jobs:
- Consultant ( Team Leader)
- Consultant ( Evaluation & Research)
Required Education for jobs:
The required qualification for these jobs are:
- Bachelor degree
- Relevant experience
- All supporting documents, such as the CNIC, address confirmation, four photos, and academic transcripts, must be sent as photocopies by the nominee.
- Candidates for this post must be both male and female and have finished all grades to the diploma or master’s level.
- The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers high-quality healthcare services to the community through an effective, efficient, equitable, culturally relevant, economical, and sustainable service delivery system.
- Applications from Punjab-based residents who are suitably qualified are being accepted.
- According to the government, the legal age range in Pakistan is between 18 and 35.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Punjab is 18th December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Jobs in Punjab:
- Applications must be submitted using the Prescribed Form and include a full CV that contains copies of all transcripts, references, and experience certificates as well as attested copies of any diplomas and certifications.
- Before the deadline, interested parties should email their applications (cover letter and CV) to the address provided above.
- The application must be submitted by December 18, 2022.
- Read the advertisement notification mentioned below carefully.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.