Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022:
The Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022 is open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Education Department. Through its most recent advertisement, the Punjab Government recently disclosed a variety of chances for Pakistani citizens (both males and females). Candidates should use this link to submit an application if they are interested in employment opportunities with the Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority.
The Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority is a project of the Government of Punjab, Pakistan, for the establishment of Model Schools on contemporary lines with the provision of playing facilities for all sports, a good canteen with a clean environment that can provide healthy food to the students, and so on. Candidates who wish to build a career in education shouldn’t pass up this opportunity. The company is a Punjab Education Foundation auxiliary.
are accepting applications from skilled and credentialed people for a variety of professions. The Chief Quantity Evaluator, Audit Officer, and Estate/Land Officer roles are all open right now. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, an auditing diploma or certificate, a Tehsildar who has retired, or a member of the Revenue Board are all eligible to apply. Handwritten or incomplete submissions/applications will be disregarded. Additionally eligible to apply are Pakistani nationals who have earned a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in any field from a university accredited by the HEC or its equivalent.
Complete Details of Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022:
|Published Date||04 December 2022|
|Job Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Bachelor Degrees, Diploma, Certificates|
|Organization Name||Punjab Danish Schools|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Application Last Date||16 December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Chief Quantity Evaluator
- Audit Officer
- Estate / Land Officer
Required Education for jobs:
- Diploma / Certificate in Audit
- Diploma in Architect / Draftsman
A suitable background with 10–15 years of experience in the same field is also necessary for addition to the aforementioned qualifications.
- The nominee must send photocopies of all supporting documents, including the CNIC, address confirmation, four pictures, and academic transcripts.
- For the interview, the candidate is required to provide valid identification.
- Dates for the interview and exam will only be sent to those who have been selected for further consideration.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022 is 16th December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022:
- To the address shown below, email your comprehensive CV if you’re interested.
- Along with a CV or résumé, you must also include attested copies of your diplomas and other credentials, your CNIC, and two recent passport-size photos.
- On the envelope, candidates must write their post-applied name.
- Candidates who are chosen will be moved anyplace in Punjab.
- The application must be submitted by 16 December 2022.
Address: Punjab, Manager of Human Resources and Coordination Near Punjab University Canal Bank in Lahore, the and Centres of Excellence Authority Japanese Cell Buildings Research Station
Official advertisement of Punjab Danish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority Jobs 2022:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.