Punjab Police Written Test Pattern Past Paper and Syllabus 2022 for Constable Many candidates have already applied for Punjab Police Jobs 2022 which was announced in Early November. The last date was 15th November 2022. Now all candidates are looking to prepare for the written test for Punjab Police Constable. Before this written test all candidates have to pass the physical test by Punjab Police. Check Details of Physical Test of Punjab Police.
But after passing the physical fitness test all candidates have to appear and pass the Written Test. In 2021 Punjab Police Written test was taken by BISE Lahore Board. Similarly this year BISE Lahore Board will conduct the Police Written Test 2022.
After the R&D of our team from the candidates who appeared in the written test 2021, we gathered information about the pattern of the Punjab Police Written Test 2022 and syllabus details.
Punjab Police Written Test Pattern 2022
The pattern of the paper is given below.
- Objective Part 40 Marks
- Subjective Part 60 Marks
Details of Objective Part
There will be 40 MCQS of 40 Marks. MCQs will be from the given subjects. The level of MCQs is Matric level. This is called Question No 1 of the Paper which contains 40 sub-questions.
- General Knowledge
English: Grammar from 9th & 10th class English Books
Islamiat: Basic Islamic Questions from 9th & 10th Islamiat Books.
Mathematics: Basic concepts from the Matrices chapter, Algebra Questions, Geometry Concepts and Log questions from 9th & 10th Books.
Urdu: Poetry, Books Authors, and Basic Urdu Grammer from 9th & 10th Books.
General Knowledge: Basic GK of Pakistan, Pakistan’s Constitution and amendments, Capital of Countries, and Other Famous General Knowledge.
Details of Subjective Part
In the objective part of the Punjab Police Written Test, all questions are compulsory. The total time is 2 Hours for the subjective section. The total marks are 60. Question No 1 is the Objective part so in the Subjective paper questions will start from Question No 2.
- Question No 2 (a): Write an Essay on the given topic – 6 Marks
- Question No 2 (b): Read the Passage and answer the given questions. – 3 Marks
- Question No 2 (c): Use the Words in Sentences – 3 Marks
- Question No 3 (a): Question from any general topic like Social Study subject – 4 Marks
- Question No 3 (b): Question from any general topic like Social Study subject – 4 Marks
- Question No 3 (c): Question from any general topic like Social Study subject – 4 Marks
- Question No 4 (a): Question from Factorization Chapter of Mathematics – 4 Marks
- Question No 4 (b): Question from Log Chapter of Mathematics – 4 Marks
- Question No 4 (c): Question from Geometry and Trigonometry Chapter of Mathematics – 4 Marks
- Question No 5 (a): Write an Essay in Urdu on Given Topic– 6 Marks
- Question No 5 (b): Read the given poetry and answer the given questions– 3 Marks
- Question No 5 (c): Use the Urdu Mohawar in Sentence of Urdu– 3 Marks
- Question No 6 (a): Write a Quranic Verse and Hadith about any given topic– 4 Marks
- Question No 6 (b): Translate the Quranic Verse (Quran ke Ayat)- 4 Marks
- Question No 6 (c): Translate the given 2 Hadith (Hadis)- 4 Marks
Which books we should read for preparation
These all questions will be from the 9th & 10th Books. We examined and go through the paper and all books of matric level and found that if we read all related books of matric we can easily pass the written paper of Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Past Paper 2021 for Constable (All Categories) – Subjective Part
Note: Only those candidates who have applied for Punjab Police Jobs can register.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.