Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 | PSCA Jobs:
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 | PSCA Jobs are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Punjab Safe Cities Authority. Through its most recent advertisement, the Punjab Safe Cities Authority has announced various vacancies for Pakistani nationals. Candidates looking for job opportunities in the PSCA are encouraged to apply through this post.
PSCA is an abbreviation for Punjab Safe Cities Authority, which was established under the Punjab Safe Cities Ordinance 2015 to ensure the establishment, development, and maintenance of an integrated command, control, and communication system (PPIC3) for Police in major cities throughout the provided. As a government department, it provides government jobs at various levels when needed.
Interested candidates (both males and females) from all around Punjab can apply online. PSCA’s Latest Career Opportunities for Punjab Province Domicile Holders in October 2022. Dispatch Riders, Executive Officers, Deputy Executive Officers, and Assistant Executive Officers are the offered positions. The most current openings necessitate a master’s degree program. Examine and apply the information presented below.
Complete Details of Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 | PSCA Jobs:
|Published Date||26 October 2022|
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Masters Degree|
|Organization Name||PSCA Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
List of Available Jobs:
- 01 Post of Executives Officer (Applications)
- 01 Post of Executive Officer (Data)
- 01 Post of Deputy Executive Officer (System Administration)
- 01 Post of Deputy Executive Officer (Research and Development)
- 01 Post of Deputy Executive Officer (Database)
- 01 Post of Deputy Executive Officer (Coordination)
- 01 Post of Assistant Executive Officer (Finance)
- 03 Posts of Baby Sitter
- 01 Post of Dispatch Rider
Required Education for jobs:
A Master’s Degree is required for this job.
- A Master’s Degree from an HEC-accredited university is required.
- The maximum age limit was 32 as of the last day for application submission.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for the position.
- Master’s degree is necessary for this position.
- The employment is open to all Punjab residents.
The aspirants should have submitted the following documents digitally:
- Intermediate certificate from the relevant board
- Graduation certificate from the relevant university
- Three photographs attested.
- Two character certificates.
- Online Printed copy of the Application Form
- Attested copies of degrees
- Experience certificates
- PEC registration certificate if applicable
- Challan Form
- Domicile Certificate from the District Magistrate.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Applicants have to submit the original documents at the time of the interview.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 | PSCA Jobs is 15 November 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for 2022 | PSCA Jobs:
All qualifying Pakistani individuals are urged to apply online.
- Candidate applications must be filed online.
- For the selection process, only digital applications will be considered.
- The application date is November 15, 2022.
- Both men and women from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- CVs that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Make sure to apply online by the deadline.
Official advertisement of Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022 | PSCA Jobs:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.