Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2022 | 50 Seats:
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2022 | 50 Seats are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Sindh commission. Sindh Public Service Commission has recently announced several vacancies for Pakistani nationals through its latest advertisement. Candidates looking for job opportunities in the SPSC department are encouraged to apply through this post.
According to government policies, quotas for minorities must be reserved. The Sindh Works and Service Department, the Irrigation Department, the Culture, School Education and Literacy Department, the Tourism, Archives Department, and the Tourism are all now hiring. Candidates who meet the requirements for the SPSC November positions must not pass up this chance.
All genders are welcome to apply in Sindh, Pakistan. Most current employment requires an LLB, BE, or Bachelor’s degree. Candidates that meet the requirements outlined in this post shouldn’t pass up this chance. You must fill out and submit an application form using the official portal of the SPSC in order to apply.
Complete Details of Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2022 | 50 Seats:
|Published Date||30 October 2022|
|Job Location||Sindh, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||LLB, BE, Bachelor|
|Organization Name||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||50|
List of Available Jobs:
Following are the posts open to all the candidates;
- Assistant Engineer- Civil.
- Assistant Executive Engineer- Civil.
- Assistant Executive Engineer- Mechanic.
- Assistant Controllers.
- Architectural Assistants.
- Legal Assistants.
- And inspectors.
Required Education for jobs:
To apply, you must have an LLB, BE, or Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Candidates with domicile in Sindh may apply.
- LLB, BE, and bachelor’s degrees in the relevant discipline are acceptable qualifications for the position.
- Candidates of both sexes are encouraged to apply for SPSC positions.
- The Sindh Public Service Commission lists the qualifications for each position.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
- Intermediate certificate from the relevant board
- Graduation certificate from the relevant university
- Three photographs attested.
- Two character certificates.
- Online Printed copy of the Application Form
- Attested copies of degrees
- Experience certificates
- Challan Form
- Domicile Certificate from the District Magistrate.
- Education documents
- Submit the original documents at the time of the interview.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2022 | 50 Seats is 28 November 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for (SPSC) Jobs 2022 | 50 Seats:
- The invitations are always sent via their official website; you must first visit the site before continuing.
- Create a challan form, then submit it.
- Apply online after paying the challan cost with all the necessary paperwork and accurate information.
- Candidates must bring original documentation to the interview.
- The application date is November 28, 2022.
- Both Punjabi men and women are encouraged to apply.
- All incomplete or late resumes will be disregarded.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.