Public Service Commission SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement 04/2022 | Medical Officers:
Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2022 | Medical Officers open the application in various departments of health and medicals. Both males and females can apply from all over Sindh. The application process is online. Sindh Public Service Commission offers Jobs for Dental Surgeons, Staff Nurses, and Medical Officers. Applications are invited by the Sindh Public Service Commission for various departments of the medical, health department, and the Government of Sindh.
The Sindh Public Service Commission is a provincial agency of the government of Sindh in Pakistan that is conducted for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats to the Government of Commission was founded in 1926 and there are 1 Chairman + 9 Members in the position of Commission. The upper age limit for interested candidates must be between 31 years to 33.
Complete Details of Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2022 | Medical Officers:
|Published Date||13 October 2022|
|Job Location||All Over Sindh|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||BDS, Diploma, BSc Nursing|
|Organization Name||Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||1774|
List of Available Jobs:
The lists of jobs for the Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement 04/2022 | Medical Officers are below.
- Staff Nurses
- Medical Officers
- various posts in Health Department
Required Education for jobs:
The education required for Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement 04/2022 | Medical Officers is
- BSc Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing with Midwifery
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- All citizens of Sindh can apply for the job.
- The upper age limit for interested candidates must be between 31 years to 33.
- while the government officers who want to appear in the SPSC combined Competitive Examination have been allowed upper age limit from 35 years to 37.
- Both males and females can apply for the job.
- Qualification required BDS, BSc Nursing, Diploma in Nursing with Midwifery, and Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- The application process is online.
Candidates should have sent the attested copies of certificates along with the application.
- Intermediate certificate from the relevant board
- Graduation certificate from the relevant university
- Post-Graduation certificate from the relevant University.
- Valid Registration Certificate from PMDC or PEC.
- Domicile Certificate from the District Magistrate.
- In the case of the candidate who migrated to Pakistan after the 13th of April
1951, Registration Certificate as a citizen of Pakistan in the prescribed form R-I under
Citizenship Rules 1952.
- Experience Certificate.
- Three photographs attested.
- Two character certificates.
- The candidate applying for the Competitive Examination has to submit:
a) Option Form showing the subjects in which the candidate intends to appear.
b) Option Form showing the choice of posts/service in order of preference.
- Copies of attested certificate by a grade –17 or above officer should
be attached along with the application form.
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Commission SPSC Latest Jobs Advertisement 04/2022 | Medical Officers is 10 November 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2022 | Medical Officers:
- First, download the challan form by clicking the download challan.
- After submitting the application fee fill out the application form through the official website of the Commission.
- Download the official advertisement for complete details, policies, and criteria.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.