The University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands:
The University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands is open to all International aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all around the world for Fully Funded Scholarship in the Netherlands who want to continue their Master’s Degrees. Specializations in Social Sciences are available.
We are pleased to announce that the University of Amsterdam is offering fully funded scholarships for international students who wish to pursue their studies in the Netherlands. The scholarships are open for the academic year 2023 and offer an excellent opportunity for students who are looking to advance their academic and career goals.
Overview of the University of Amsterdam:
The University of Amsterdam is one of the leading universities in Europe, known for its academic excellence, international focus, and pioneering research. The university is home to over 30,000 students, including 6,000 international students from 118 countries. The University of Amsterdam is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world and is renowned for its research excellence in a wide range of fields, including humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
Details of the Fully Funded Scholarships:
The University of Amsterdam fully funded scholarships are available for all international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate or graduate studies in the Netherlands. The scholarships cover all tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of the program. The scholarship is renewable for up to three years for undergraduate students and up to two years for graduate students, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
To be eligible for the University of Amsterdam fully funded scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be international students and not hold Dutch nationality.
- Students must have excellent academic records and demonstrate a strong commitment to their chosen field of study.
- Students must have applied for admission to the University of Amsterdam and have been accepted for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program.
- Students must demonstrate financial need and provide evidence of their ability to cover additional expenses, such as travel costs.
To apply for the University of Amsterdam fully funded scholarships, students must follow these steps:
- Apply for admission to the University of Amsterdam by submitting an online application through the university’s website.
- Upload all required documents, including academic transcripts, English proficiency test scores, and a personal statement.
- Apply for the scholarship by submitting an online application form through the university’s scholarship portal.
- Provide all necessary documents, including financial statements and letters of recommendation.
To apply for the University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in possession of a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates may only apply for the degree program in social sciences.
- Before beginning their Master’s program, all applicants must finish the preparation program.
- Candidates must follow Dutch visa requirements.
- Applicants must enroll in the Master’s program in the social sciences graduate school.
- Aspirants must enroll at the University of Amsterdam as full-time Master’s students.
- The Scholarship will be renewed based on the progress of the studies.
All the Documents mentioned below need to upload for the University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands:
- A notarial copy of a Diploma or Certification
- A personal statement
- Non-Criminal Records
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands is not specified. It varies from program to program.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for the University of Amsterdam Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands:
- The application can be sent to the graduate school of social sciences admissions office.
- You can study in any of the University of Amsterdam’s programs.
- Provide all of the documentation listed on the website.
- With the completed documents, enter your UvA student number.
- Visit the official link provided below for more information on the Amsterdam Merit scholarships:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.