WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships 2023 to Qatar & Italy:
WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships 2023 to Qatar & Italy is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted worldwide for fully funded fellowships for those who want to start a learning experience that develops the perspectives, abilities, and methods required to thrive, support communities, and alter educational systems. If you are interested in putting your knowledge, skills, and efforts into the well-being of society, especially the education sector, then this is a chance for you.
Are you a passionate and motivated leader looking for an opportunity to broaden your horizons and gain valuable experience? Look no further than the WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships for 2023 in Qatar and Italy.
WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships The World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) is a global initiative that seeks to empower educators and learners to tackle the challenges of education in the 21st century. One of its key programs is the WISE Emerging Leaders (EL) program, which provides an opportunity for emerging leaders in education to enhance their skills and network with other professionals in the field.
The WISE EL program is now accepting applications for its 2023 cohort, which will take place in Qatar and Italy. This unique fellowship opportunity is fully funded, providing selected participants with the chance to engage in an intensive program of training, mentorship, and networking.
Read also.-WIPO Fully Funded Global Awards 2023 in Switzerland
Program Highlights WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships
The WISE EL program is a 14-month program that is split into two phases. The first phase takes place in Qatar, where fellows will have the opportunity to attend the WISE Summit and participate in a range of workshops, site visits, and other activities. They will also receive training in leadership and management skills, as well as guidance and support from experienced mentors.
The second phase of the program takes place in Italy, where fellows will work on individual or collaborative projects that address key education challenges. They will have the opportunity to work with leading organizations and experts in the field, and will receive support and guidance throughout the project development process.
Throughout the program, fellows will have access to a wide range of resources and support, including:
- Accommodation and travel expenses
- Stipend for living expenses
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to a global network of education professionals
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field
The WISE EL program is open to emerging leaders in education who meet the following criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 25-40
- Must have a minimum of three years of professional experience in the field of education
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to improving education
- Must have proficiency in English
To apply for the WISE EL program, interested candidates must complete the online application form and submit the following documents:
- A CV or resume
- A personal statement outlining their motivation and goals for the program
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic contacts
- Proof of proficiency in English (if English is not their first language)
Applications for the 2023 cohort of the WISE EL program are now open, and the deadline to apply is May 15, 2023. Successful candidates will be notified in August 2023.
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships 2023 to Qatar & Italy is March 1st, 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for WISE Emerging Leaders Fully Funded Fellowships 2023 to Qatar & Italy:
- Aspirants have to submit an online application on the official website portal.
- Make sure to fill in your application form carefully.
- Fill in the necessary academic and personal details in the application form.
- Answer all the questions there carefully.
- Submit your application before the due date, after the deadline the applications will not be accepted.
- Those aspirants who will be shortlisted, have their interviews from 19 to 30 March.
- Afterward, all the shortlisted aspirants will be notified about the final results by April.
- This fellowship consists of six main components. These are listed below.:
- In-Person residential session
- Online workshops and masterclass
- Reflective blog posts and Vlogs
- Practical projects
- Tailored mentoring
- Post fellowship engagements
Thanks for looking into GMC GMC is a web website which supply daily admissions, scholarship, work along with modern technology News.