Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway
BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway is open to all international applicants who want to pursue higher education on scholarship. Almost all the subjects such as Architecture, Civil and Architectural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Management, and Sustainable
BI The largest service college in Norway as well as the second-largest in all of Europe is the Norwegian Company College. With its primary campus in Oslo, BI has a total amount of 4 locations. Nine distinct research study departments including every one of the topics that a person could prepare for at a modern European company college comprise BI’s academic company. This European Organization School has enthusiastically demonstrated dedication to the institute’s purpose of tempting international pupils to Norway and also making it the center of variety and inclusiveness.
Norway’s Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway is also one of the best scholarships. The career program at this business school is innovative and cutting-edge, preparing you to reach the highest professional peaks. Additionally, the institute gives students the option of education in either Norwegian or English.
Complete Overview of BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway:
- Offered Degrees: Master Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: BI Norwegian Business School
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- Duration: 02 Years
- Host Country: Norway
- The full tuition for up to two years will be paid for the Norwegian candidates.
- Cover the entire cost of tuition for international students.
- The stipend for living expenses will be given to overseas students every semester for up to two years.
- Benefits are given to all students based on the conditions of their academic progression.
- Candidates must have a GPA that is equivalent to an A category on the ECT scale or the worldwide grading system.
- Candidates who are enrolled in BI’s Sivilkonom program’s third year are eligible.
- All master’s programs in science encourage both Norwegian and foreign applicants.
- Students must maintain 30 ECTS each semester to remain eligible.
- A total grade point average (GPA) of at least a B after each semester.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
The lines that follow provide details:
- Bachelor’s transcript is required for master’s degrees.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The application last date to apply Online for the BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway is 1st March 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for BI Presidential Masters Scholarship 2022-23 in Norway:
- The applicants must submit their applications online using the application portal.
- The applicants must submit a letter of application to the institution explaining why they are interested in the program and why their academic standing qualifies them for admission to the scholarship program.
- The institute will only assist you with one scholarship application, even though you are permitted to submit several applications.
- You are not permitted to have received your master’s degree from the same institution before.
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.