Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The Government of Islamabad, Pakistan recently announced several opportunities for Pakistani people in its most recent advertisement (both males and females).
A Cabinet-level ministry of the Pakistani government, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting is in charge of disseminating to the public and other countries official data that is not classified and is not related to science. The MoIB is responsible for enforcing Pakistan’s laws, rules, and regulations about information, broadcasting, and the press media. The Federal Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is looking for applicants for a variety of positions. Candidates from throughout the country can apply for these positions.
The age range is between 18 and 30. Applications are encouraged from all Pakistani citizens. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad, is recruiting competent, enthusiastic, experienced, and motivated individuals on a contract basis for the following Management Scale roles. These positions are open to both men and women who meet the qualifications. Based on your age, education, and experience, you should apply as soon as possible for these roles. This is a fantastic opportunity for people who are applying and looking for work.
Complete Details of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
|Published Date||09 December 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Primary / Middle / Matric|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Application Last Date||27th December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Printing Foreman ( BS – 10)
- Printing Assistant ( BS – 07)
- Store Keeper ( BS – 07)
- Camera Assistant ( BS – 05)
- Junior Projectionist ( BS – 05)
- Proof Reader ( BS – 05)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
Required Education for jobs:
The required qualification for these jobs are:
- Relevant experience
- All supporting documents, such as the CNIC, address confirmation, four photos, and academic transcripts, must be sent as photocopies by the claimant.
- If they meet the eligibility requirements listed in this post, male and female candidates are urged to apply for positions with the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in Islamabad.
- Candidates also need to meet the experience requirements.
- According to the government, the legal age range in Pakistan is 18 to 35.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad is 27th December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
- No other files need to be included with the application.
- At the interview, original documents will be checked.
- Local hiring will be done for BS-01 to BS-05 positions.
- The processing of all applications must be completed within 24 days of the day this ad first appeared in the newspaper.
- Read the advertisement notification’s instructions and its details.
- The application must be submitted by December 27, 2022.
- Address: 291- Block A Johar Town, Assistant Director Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Electronic Media and Publications
Official advertisement of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.