OPF Girls College Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
The OPF Girls College Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the OPF college. Through its most recent advertisement, the Government of Islamabad, Pakistan recently disclosed a variety of chances for Pakistani citizens (both males and females).
According to the Emigration Ordinance of 1979, OPF was created. According to the Companies Act of 1913, it was registered as a Not for Profit Company on July 8, 1979. (now Companies Act, 2017, Section-42). It is a public corporation controlled by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan’s Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013. (SECP). The Board of Governors is OPF’s governing body, and it controls all activities while receiving government policy directions.
Candidates with a master’s, bachelor’s, or intermediate degree are eligible to apply for these positions. In Islamabad, these positions are located. All Pakistani citizens are encouraged to apply. The application date is December 23, 2022.Therefore, don’t pass up this fantastic opportunity if you wish to join this renowned Department. Apply as soon as you can for these positions based on your age, education, and experience. For those who are applying and looking for work, this is a great chance.
Complete Details of OPF Girls College Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
|Published Date||09 December 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Middle / Undergraduate / Masters Program|
|Organization Name||OPF Girls College Islamabad|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Application Last Date||23rd December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
- Subjects Specialist (English Urdu)
- Teachers (Junior Classes)
- Intern Teachers
- Physical Training Instructor (female)
Required Education for jobs:
The required qualification for these jobs are:
- Driving License
- 01-year relevant experience
- The claimant must send photocopies of all supporting documents, including the CNIC, address confirmation, four pictures, and academic transcripts.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for jobs in Islamabad’s teaching sector if they match the eligibility conditions given in this post.
- Candidates for these positions may apply and be hired with a Middle, Graduation, BS, or Master’s Degree. Additionally, candidates must fulfill the experience requirements.
- The legal age range in Pakistan, according to the government, is 18 to 35.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for the OPF Girls College Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad is 23rd December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Jobs in Islamabad:
- Interested persons should email their applications (cover letter and CV) to the address shown before the deadline.
- Along with the application form, you must include attested copies of your CNIC, your residence, your C.V., and your most recent photograph.
- Applications that are complete in every way should be sent to the address shown below.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The application must be submitted by December 23, 2022.
- Address: OPF Girls College Principal F-8/2 Islamabad
Official advertisement of OPF Girls College Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Islamabad:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.