Latest Jobs in Baluchistan Public Service Commission December 2022 has been announced through the latest advertisement and looking for Interested, Dynamic, Experience, Brilliant Candidate to Full fill these Positions with a Handsome salary Package and Allowances According to Department Policies. Applications are invited from the citizens of Pakistan for these posts. The details are given below. In these New BPSC Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||Baluchistan Public Service Commission|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Skills|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||200+|
|Address||Balochistan Public Service Commission,Quetta|
Latest Jobs in Baluchistan Public Service Commission December 2022
|Sr No.||Name of Post|
|9||Health Management Cadre|
|11||Assistant Director Attorney|
|12||Sub Division Officer|
How to Apply for New BPSC Jobs?
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by maillpost, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through sms.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC Le. www.bpsc.gob.pk Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc. APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 Rs. 600 and for BPS-17 The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Goverment of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan. The RCO/District-wise code is available on the official website of this Commission i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
advertisement of Baluchistan Public Service Commission December 2022
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.