Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs:
The Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs is open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the Pakistan Science Foundation. Through its most recent advertisement, the Federal Government recently disclosed a variety of chances for Pakistani citizens (both males and females).
PSF stands for Pakistan Science Foundation. Additionally, PSF is the Pakistani government’s Ministry of Science and Technology department. Additionally, it supports scientific research, development, and study. Thus, in addition to running the Pakistan Scientific and Technological Information Center, The Pakistan Science Foundation also oversees and operates the Pakistan Museum of Natural History. Additionally, a law issued by the Pakistani Parliament in 1973 established it. Additionally, Major (retired) Qaiser Malik is the PSF’s chair as of November 2019.
To fill a variety of roles in the fields of science, technology, and engineering, Pakistan Science Foundation will be on the lookout for eligible people. Additionally, even though these positions are on a contract basis, they pay pretty well. Additionally, qualified candidates may apply for the Careers; those who meet the requirements will be seriously considered. Applications or submissions that are handwritten or incomplete will not be considered. Pakistani nationals with a Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D., MBA, M.Phil, or BS in any field from a university accredited by the HEC or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
Complete Details of Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs:
|Published Date||04 December 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||Primary, Middle, Bachelor, Master, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D., MBA, M.Phil, BS|
|Organization Name||Pakistan Science Foundation|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||19 December 2022|
List of Available Jobs:
The following vacancies are announced in PSF.
- Project Director
- Additional Director
- Dy Director IT
- Dy Director Accounts
- Dy Director Resource
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Scientific Officer
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
Required Education for jobs:
- The candidate must send photocopies of all supporting documents, including the CNIC, address confirmation, four pictures, and academic transcripts.
- The positions will be filled initially for a year and most likely remain till the project is finished. Degrees and certificates must be earned from institutions recognized by the HEC or the government.
- Primary, Middle, BCS, B.Ed, M.Ed, BSc, BS, MSc, M.Phil, M.Com, MBA, CA Inter, ICMA Inter, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree holders who possess the necessary abilities and experience are eligible for these positions.
- Only those who have been chosen for further consideration will be given information about the dates for the interview and exam.
- NOC (when required)
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs is 19th December 2022.
Guideline on How to Apply for Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs:
- Candidates interested in these positions are urged to visit the National Job Portal (NJP) to submit an application.
- Create a new account or log in to one you already have, Finish your profile and submit an application for the desired positions.
- You must also include an attested copy of your CNIC, two recent passport-size pictures, and copies of your diplomas and other qualifications in addition to your CV or résumé.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- By 19 December 2022, the application must be received.
Official advertisement of Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022 | PSF Jobs:
Thanks for visiting GMC. GMC is a website which provide daily admissions, scholarship, jobs and tech News.